Recreational Scuba Dive Experience – Try scuba diving?
Do you want to try scuba dive, breath underwater, take photos and experience what a scuba diver sees and feels? Sign up for a “try dive” for you or a group of friends with all equipment included. Let us take you for an amazing experience specially designed for people with zero prior experience. As part of the experience, we will take underwater photos for you to take home and show your friends and family.
Tailored for participants of any age, our Introductory Dive is an easy, safe and enjoyable experience. Usually a half day program, time is dependent on the location and the number of participants.
The session consist of:
- A full briefing on the scuba equipment
- Practice in the basic techniques in breathing
- Outline of dive safety procedures
- A scuba dive under direct supervision of a qualified instructor.
Whilst no previous experience is necessary, participants should be comfortable and confidence in the ocean environment.
It’s proven! Best treatment for daily office worries and stress.
Diving can reduce stress and give you total disconnection from your real world for at least an hour!
Do you need a recreational international scuba diving license? Do you want to learn scuba dive?
Enroll in a course with all the materials and equipment included and receive your International Scuba Diving license for life!
We offer a range of diver training courses based on International Accredited Systems.
- Open Water Diver: You learn the basic skills to dive in a safe manner anywhere in the world. At the end of the course, you will receive an International Scuba Diving License which you will be able to use anywhere in the world for diving and hire scuba gear.
- Advanced Open Water Diver Levels: You will learn special skills in: deep diving, night diving, search for lost items, navigate underwater and rescue procedures.
- Specialty Courses: Wreck diving, decompression dives, medical diver.